Saturday, November 20, 2010

The tournament!

Hi!

It has been a while since i last updated my blog. Last time i wrote it has just turned "Winter" but after 2-3 cold weeks it became warmer again and this week it has been warm enough to go outside in a t-shirt without a jacket.

The badminton tournament was last weekend but I lost so no more about that. At sunday we played doubles but my partner had to work so I got a new partner. An old man who had no idea how to play double. I talked to him briefly the first day where hen seemed to be able to speak english but apparently he had forgotten that when it was double time. After losing doubles as well I was very disappointed and I haven't played badminton since that day!! (It's just a coincident, and I will start playing again next week)

I've got a new job at another center where I teach the kid's to play chess. I like it but it's only 2 hours twice a week so i still work at the 'old' center as well. I expected to teach them like a teacher but they just want me to play against them so thats what I do.

Cya
Nikolaj

No comments:

Post a Comment