Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Visit from Denmark

Last week my father, brother and sister were here to visit me. I was so good to see them again and it gave me a good excuse to go see all the tourist attractions in Chisinau. We went to two museums, the cathedral in the center and two of the markets. It wasn't that exciting but it was nice to be with my family again and to me i didn't really matter what we where doing. We also went to some resturants; twice to my favorite resturant where they serve pancake with all kind of stuff, La Placinte so they could taste some moldovan food and the resturant next to the place they lived. That place was called 'The Danish House' and was owned by danish people so maybe i'm not the only Dane in Chisinau. The place where very luxuary even compared to danish standards so I stayed at their place most of the week.

Im still playing badminton but I've been told that I can't play at the place with the handball court next to it because we where too many. It's a shame because I really liked it there. Not the settings but the people playing there. Fortunately Maxim has found another place where i can play but I haven't heard much about it yet. The tournament has been exposed once again so now it will be the 11th and 12th of november "for sure". :D

This weekend we will have a halloweenparty in my flat. it's on saturday so if you are a volenteer and read this you should know that you are invited. Dress code: of course :P

see ya all!
Kola..

No comments:

Post a Comment