Monday, September 6, 2010

Here we go! A lot of new volenteers has arrived lately and those I have meet are all very nice, including my two new flatmates. Unfortunately all the new volenteers are going to on-arrival-training on wednesday and there will only be a few volenteers left here for three days. I wish I could join them and meet all the new volenteers that I haven't already met but I can't :(

Yesterday I met an australian guy called Scott who speaks a little danish because of some exchange he has done some years ago. We where talking about going to Transnistria next weekend which is allmost an independent state in the north of Moldova. I could be nice to go there but nothing is decided yet.

Here in Moldova nobody makes plans for more than a few days ahead. It's abit frustrating somtimes but i'm getting use to it. Later this month i'm going to participate in a badmintontournament for all the best players in Moldova, Ukraine and Romania but nobody knows the date yet because it hasen't been decided. When Maxim (my coach) told me that I didn't believe him at first because in Denmark people would start preparing a big tournament like that a year ahead.
Maxim also told me that I have to train hard to be 100% when the tournament start so I have been runing a lot lately and slowly i'm getting in good shape again.

No comments:

Post a Comment