Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Everyday life

Hi

So far I haven't been writing much about my everyday but now I will.

Usually I wake up between 10 and 12 o'clock and check my phone. I Maxim (my coach) has text me about badminton I sleep a bit more and enjoy the morning and then head of to Buicani to play badminton. Otherwise I eat my musli and put on my trainers and go for a run. I have to run to get in good shape before the tournament but despite the fact that it isn't that tempting to wake up and start running it actually feels quite good after the first kilometer. After badminton/running I go to work. Except for to day my work always starts at 3 p.m. My job is to play with the kids in the center which include a lot of ping-pong UNO and four in a row. It's not that challenging but it's close to my home and I only have to be there a few hours a day. Sometimes there is no kids at the center and then me and Aurelia, who is the other volenteer working there, spend some time drinking tea and eating cookies with the other employees. There are two girls working in the office and a singing teacher and a painting teacher. One of them speaks a little english but if she's not there one of the others say somthing that includes 'acasa' which means she wants us to go home. Back home I try to find an easy way to get dinner. Often I go to a resturant with some friends which in many cases are as cheap as cooking yourself. If I'm busy I just eat some bread with cheese and sausage and go do whatever makes me busy. If I don't have any plans for the evening me and my new flatmates cook dinner together. My old flatmates never made dinner together but I think it's a good idea. Then we all get to taste some different food and we can get a good meal more often.

So thats what a noraml day is like.

see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment