Tuesday, September 21, 2010

At our pre-departure-training we were warned agaist up's and down's during our volenteering. So far I've been thinking that it might be the case for some volenteers but not for me. The first two months was very exciting. I learned a lot and spend all my time doing things I wanted to do. I still do that but it isn't as exciting anymore. I'm getting use to my work, my badminton isn't improving as fast as it did when I started practicing again, and when I go to a bar with my friends it's like 'been here, done that'.
I also miss the 'old' volenteers. We had a great time together but most of the people who was here from the 'beginning' are gone now. The new volenteers are great but they don't know the city yet and often I show them where we used to have fun but it's not the same without the people I had the fun with.

I might sound a bit depressed but maybe it's just my mood following the shitty weather we have had lately. It's my birthday on thursday and we are going to have a party in the flat. Im really looking forward to it and my lovely flatmates has promesed me a cake :D

No comments:

Post a Comment