Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weekend!

Ohay!

I am trying to update the blog every monday so I still remember the weekend but I've been so busy lately and now it's not even tuesday anymore. Anyway - Being busy is a good thing, especially if you are busy doing the things  I've done this weekend. Saturday six of us rented a minibus and went to the countryside. First we visited the previous home of a famous moldovian writer. The place was nice but the guide was borring. Most of the time he pointing at some of his things and told us: "this is he's chair, this is he's desk and so on." After that we went to an old city with original moldovian houses. It was a very nice place with a fortrees and a church on top of the hill. Later we went to a river with some old baths or something. I didn't really found out because me and Martyn where busy crossing the river.
At the end of the day we went to a lake and made a barbeque. Mariana had brought some of her fathers wine which tasted very good. After the barbeque we went back to Chisinau and had some Chisinau's ;)

Sunday I went to play badminton with my coach Maxim. It was and outdoor place in a forrest which prevented the wind from destroying the game but it was still very difficult for me to play outside. We played about 3 hours and then it became to dark.
Maxim has turned out to be a really good coach. First time i played against him he spend a lot of time asking me how i make the stokes and tried to copy me which made me think that he couldn't teach me much, but he has proved me wrong. He smashes very, very hard and I thought I new how to pick up smashes but I couldn't pick his smashes up. Then he told me how to do and suddently I could. After training with him I always leaves with two feelings. The feeling that there is still a long way to go before I can beat him and the feeling that I really improved a lot during the training.

Monday I first went to the office to pick up some post and then to work. After work I went home and cleaned up the flat so we could have a party in the evening, celebrating that we were able to spend sunday without having a party. We where about 15 people, and had a good time. Some said they left about 3 but im not sure...

Tuesday I had to wake up early (11.30) and to Buiucani and play badminton. Later with the feeling of having inproved a lot, I rushed to work back in Ciocanna. After work I rushed back to Buiucani to Marianas place (Atushi's mentor) where we all cooked some national dishes. I made meetballs with onion and sauce (hakkebøffer). Atushi made some japanese soup, Mariana had made some potatoes, salat and boarsh, and Martyn and Jade made cookies. It was all ver nice :)

That was pretty mush what I have been doing lately.

Hope you all enjoy yourselves whereever you are.

See you some day!

Nikolaj

No comments:

Post a Comment